This department is the only centre in Pondicherry equipped to conduct interventional radiology.
Patients will be under medical supervision and observation for 12 hours and then sent back to the primary physician .
- CT and Ultrasound Guided Biopsies
- Nasapharyngeal Angiofibroma
- Tumours of Renal, Liver, Bone, AVMs, and Uterine Fibroids.
- Chemoembolisation or Regional Chemotheray - Liver, Pancreas, Bronchus, Breast.
- Sclerosing and teatment for Injections - Liver Metastasis, Primary Liver Tumour, Adrenal, Spleen Renal CYST and in addition all diagnostic procedures.
- Image Intensifier 500 MA X-Ray
- C-ARM facility at Operating Theater
- Catherisation Laboratory with DSA
- CT Scan - Spiral, Multislice
- 800 MA X-Ray Machines
- Protable X-Ray machine
- RF Ablator