Kumar. V, V.K. Nim, S. Jayagandhi, Thomas Alexander. Cadaver
disrobing: a novel initiative to stimulate affective domain in the
first year m.b.b.s students. Int J Anat Res 2017; 5 (1): 3333-3337.
DOI: 10.16965/ijar.2016.469. Department of Anatomy.
Kumar. V, Gunasegaran J.P. Dossier in anatomy: a tracking device of
learning and a tool for assessment. Int J Anat Res 2017;
5(1):3575-3578. DOI: 10.16965/ijar.2017.112. Department of
Kumar. V, Swetasmita Mishra, Rima Dada. Yq Microdeletions in
idiopathic male infertility. Int J Anat Res 2017; 5(1):3579-3586.
DOI: 10.16965/ijar.2017.113. Department of Anatomy.
Murugan, Sriambika, Virendar Kumar Nim. Knee cap: a morphometric
study. Int J Anat Res 2017;5(1):3556-3559. DOI:
10.16965/ijar.2016.451. Department of Anatomy.
ParamitaBhattacharyya,Subhasis Das,Ashwin .R Exposure to video games
shortens simple visual reaction time: A study in Indian school
children. Annals of Applied Bio-Sciences,Vol 4;Issue 1:2017,A19-A23. Department of
Kumar Nanda, M.Bharathy, Asha Dinakaran, Lopamudra Ray, K
Ravichandran. Correlation of Friedewald,s calculated low density
lipoprotein cholesterol levels with direct low density lipoprotein
cholesterol levels in a tertiary care hospital. IJABMR 2017;7:57-62. Department of
Kumar SV, Sunil Kumar Nanda, Bharathy N, Ravichandran K, Asha
Dinakaran, Lopamudra Ray. Evaluation of Vitamin D status and its
correlation with glycated haemoglobin in type 2 diabetes Mellitus.
Biomedical Research 2017;28(1):66-70. Department of
AnandhalakshmiSubramaniyan, Shashikala Nair, Noyal Maria Joseph,
Profile of Multidrug Resistant
Acinetobacterbaumannii Infections among Hospitalized Patients.
Journal of medical Sciences and clinical research ;Volume 05 Issue
06 June 2017 : 23111-23115.Department of
AmuthamaniRamya, AnandhalakshmiSubramaniyan, and Reba Kanungo.
"Biofilm Producing Uropathogens and Drug Resistance: Dual Foe for
Patients on Urinary Catheter." Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 6.5
(2017): 326-330.Department of
10. Anitha PK, Hoti SL, Kanungo R, Jambulingam P, Nazeer Y,Shashikala
Nair and SudhagarMookappan et al.(2017) Occurrence of
OrientiaTsutsugamushi Genotypes in Areas of Union Territory of
Puducherry and Tamil Nadu State, India. J Emerg Infect Dis
2:124.doi: 10.4172/2472-4998.1000124Department of
Sangeetha, K. Veeraraghavan, S.C. Parija. Strongyloides hyper
Infection in an Immunocompetent Adult: A Case Report and Short
Review. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci; 2017, 6(1): 416-422Department of
V, Parmar,G.JohnyAsir ,ShivaprakashM.Rudramurthy : Atypical
presemtation of Majocchi’s granuloma in an immunocompetant host.
Am.J.Trop.Med.Hyg.,96(1),2017, pp 1-2.Department of
Microbial Keratitis in childhood A Descriptive Study accepted for
publication in Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental
Ophthalmology (IJCEO) Vol 3. Issue 3. Dr. Elfride Sanajna May 17 Department of
Reddy MM, Srinivasan M, Selvaraj K.Comment on “Budding adult
hypertensives with modifiable risk factors: Catch them young”. J Fam
Community Med Jan – Apr - 2017; 24:55-6.Department of
K. Selvaraj, A. M. V. Kumar,,S. Chawla,K. S. Shringarpure, P.
Thekkur,C. Palanivel, P. B. Verma, A. N. Shah,K. N. Pandya,G. Roy,
Z. Singh, B. B. Rewari, A. R. Dongre. Are partners of HIV-infected
people being tested for HIV?A mixed-methods research from Gujarat,
India. International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
Health solutions for the poor. PHA – Mar 2017; Vol- 7, No-, P 46–54.
Department of Community Medicine.
Madhanraj K, Sherin Billy Abraham, Divija R, Venkatachalam J, Joy
Bazroy, Zile Singh, Anil J Purty. Effectiveness of Mind Mapping
Technique in Information Retrieval Among Medical College Stduents
inPuducherry – A Pilot study. Indian Journal of Community Medicine.
Jan –Mar 2017, Vol 41, Issue -4 , 19-23.Department of
Bershic Valantine, R.Prahan Kumar, Sentilvel Vasudevan, Jayanthi
Sureshbabu, Zile Singh.Cross Sectional Study on Knowledge, Attitude
and Practice regarding dengue among adult population visiting a
tertiary care hospital in Puducherry, India. International Journal
of Community Medicine and Public Health, Mar -2017, Vol-4, Issue -3,
623-627.Department of Community Medicine.
Jegadessan M, Kuruvila S, Nair S.
Clinico-etiological study of Tinea Corporis: Emergence of
Trichophyton mentagrophytes. Int J Sci Stud 2017;5:161-5.Department of
Peter Manoharan Chellapa; Aju James Ashok; David Livingston;
Karthiga Thangavel; Indhu Jannani. A prospective study on local
Anaesthetic infiltration for post operative pain relief after
laparoscopy - Journal of evidence based medicine and health
2017;4(36), 0000-0000. Doi:10.18410/jebmh/2017/1.vol.4 issue36/May04
2017 page 1001 - Index Copernicus (first author).Department of
A, Suranigi SM, Deniese PN, Babu AT, Rengasamy K, Najimudeen S.
Unstable Distal Radius Fractures Treated by Volar Locking Anatomical
Plates. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2017
Sivapurapu V, Murugharaj SS, Venkata SS. Comparison of
intra-articular analgesics in arthroscopic anterior cruciate
ligament reconstruction surgeries: A randomized controlled trial.
Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology. 2017 Jul
22. Govindasamy R, Shekhawat V, Banshiwal RC, Verma RK.
Clinico-radiological Outcome Analysis of Parallel Plating with
Perpendicular Plating in Distal Humeral Intra-articular Fractures:
Prospective Randomised Study. Journal of clinical and diagnostic
research: JCDR. 2017 Feb;11(2):RC13.Department of
Tooth contact sounds –can it evaluate occlusion. Journal of medical
and dental science research.2017.vol4,,issue2;16-20. Sajani
Ramachandran, Ranukumari.Department of
24. Sajani Ramachandran, Usha Carounanidy, M Manikandan. A Cross
Sectional Study of Musculoskeletal Problems Among Dentists in
Pondicherry Journal of Medical and Dental Science Research . Volume
4~ Issue 3 (2017) pp: 04-07.Department of Dentistry.
Sajani Ramachandran, M Manikandan. An Evaluation of Dental
Radiologic Practices among Dental Practitioners in Pondicherry
Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. Volume 16, Issue 2017, PP
79-82. Department of Dentistry.
A. Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: Are we sailing an
unchartered sea? AMJ 2016;9(3):55–57.
2. Basheer A, Iqbal N, Mookkappan S, et al. Clinical and Laboratory Characteristics of Dengue-Orientia tsutsugamushi co-Infection from a Tertiary Care Center in South India. Mediterranean Journal of Hematology and Infectious Diseases. 2016;8(1):e2016028. doi:10.4084/MJHID.2016.028.
3. Jason Glaser, Jay Lemery,Balaji Rajagopalan,Henry F.Diaz,Ramón García-Trabanino,Gangadhar Taduri, Magdalena Madero,Mala Amarasinghe, Georgi Abraham, Sirirat Anutrakulchai,Vivekanand Jha,Peter Stenvinkel,Carlos Roncal-Jimenez, Miguel A. Lanaspa,Ricardo Correa-Rotter,David Sheikh-Hamad, Emmanuel A. Burdmann,Ana Andres-Hernando,Tamara Milagres, Ilana Weiss, Mehmet Kanbay,Catharina Wesseling, Laura Gabriela Sánchez-Lozada,Richard J. Johnson. Climate Change and the Emergent Epidemic of CKD from Heat Stress in Rural Communities: The Case for Heat Stress Nephropathy. CJASN May 2016CJN.13841215.
4. Bogdan Ene-Iordache, Norberto Perico, Boris Bikbov, Sergio Carminati, Andrea Remuzzi, Annalisa Perna, Nazmul Islam, Rodolfo Flores Bravo,Mirna Aleckovic-Halilovic, Hequn Zou, Luxia Zhang, Zaghloul Gouda, Irma Tchokhonelidze, Georgi Abraham, Mitra Mahdavi-Mazdeh,Maurizio Gallieni, Igor Codreanu, Ariunaa Togtokh, Sanjib Kumar Sharma, Puru Koirala, Samyog Uprety, Ifeoma Ulasi, Giuseppe Remuzzi. Chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular risk in six regions of the world (ISN-KDDC): a cross-sectional study. Lancet Glob Health 2016; 4: e307–19.
5. Yuvaraj A, Abraham G, Vijayan M, Jayapal J, Kulanthiapandian S, Nair S. Correlation of fibroblast growth factor 23 in chronic disease patients with biochemical parameters and outcomes. Journal of parathyroid disease. 2016; 4(1):7-10 .
6. M. Rajkumar, A. Robert Louis, A. Lourdhu Mary. Assessment of Glutathione Status and Glutathione Peroxidase Activity in Lung Cancer. International Journal of Scientific Research (IJSR). Volume : 5 | Issue : 10 | October 2016 .
7. Sunil Kumar Nanda, Asha Dinakaran, Sandhya Bhat K, Ravichandran, Reba Kanungo. Diagnostic and prognostic role of Procalcitonin in sepsis in a tertiary care hospital. Biomedical Research 2016; 27 (1): 79-83.
8. Udayakumar Praveenkumar, Satyaki Ganguly, Lopamudra Ray, Sunil Kumar Nanda, Sheela Kuruvila. Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome in Psoriasis Patients and its Relation to Disease Duration: A Hospital Based Case-Control Study. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic research 2016; 10 (2): WC01-WC05.
9. James SR, Ray L, Ravichandran K, Nanda SK. High atherogenic index of plasma in subclinical hypothyroidism: Implications in assessment of cardiovascular disease risk. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2016;20(5):651-56.
Dept of Biochemistry.
10. Nanda SK, Dinakaran A, Ray L. Is dilution important: Factitious Total Creatine Kinase in case of Rhabdomyolysis?. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016;10(10):BD01-BD02.
11. Anandh Perumal, Philip Vivian Joseph Ratnam, Shashikala Nair, Patricia Anitha, Veerappan Illangovan, Reba Kanungo. Seroprevalence of hepatitis B and C in patients on hemodialysis and their antibody response to hepatitis B vaccination. 2016; 2( 1);20-23.
12. Aneesh Basheer, Nayyar Iqbal, Sudhagar Mookkappan, Patricia Anitha, Shashikala Nair, Reba Kanungo, Ravichandran Kandasamy. Clinical and laboratory characteristics of dengue-orienti tsutsugamushi co-infection from a tertiary care center in South India. 2016; 8(1);e2016028.
N, N.M. Joseph, A.H.F. Karnam, D. Rasitha, R. Kanungo. Failure of
educational interventions to reduce use of carbapenems in the
intensive care unit of a tertiary care hospital . Journal of
Hospital Infection,2016.94(2): 130 – 131.
14. Subramanian A, Nair S, Devi S, Joseph NM, Prashanth K, Kanungo R. Detection of various resistance mechanisms associated with Acinetobacter infections in hospitalised patients. ; Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research .2016: 5(3): 58 – 65.
15. Jayachandran AL, Gnanasambandam U, Balan K, Sangeetha AV, Vijayalakshmi TS. Asymptomatic bacteriuria among antenatal women attending a tertiary care hospital in Kanchipuram: evaluation of screening tests and antibiotic susceptibility pattern. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016 Feb;4(2):540-4.
Devi, K. Sandhya Bhat, S. R. Ramya, K. Ravichandran, Reba Kanungo.
Self directed learning to enhance active learning among the 2nd year
undergraduate medical students in Microbiology: An experimental
study. Journal of Current Research in Scientific Medicine |Jul-Dec
2016 | Vol 2| Issue 2.Accepted for publication.
17. Sunil Kumar Nanda, Asha Dinakaran, Sandhya Bhat K, Ravichandran, Reba Kanungo. Diagnostic and prognostic role of Procalcitonin in sepsis in a tertiary care hospital. Biomedical Research 2016; 27 (1): 79-83.
18. Bhat K S, Priya R, Krishnan L, Kanungo R. Elizabethkingia meningoseptica bacteremia in a neonate: A case report and mini-review of the literature. J Curr Res Sci Med 2016;2:42-5.
19. Linu Kuruvilla ,Correlation of Computed Tomography Angiography and Digital Subtraction Angiography in non-specific Aortoarteritis ( Takayasu Arteritis) Medical Journal of Dr. D Y Patil University Mar-Apr 2016 / Volume -9 Issue 2.
20. Manoj Joshi, DilipPhansalkar and Zile Singh. Chronic Juvenile Recurrent Parotitis: A Retrospective Study in a Tertiary Care Hospital in South India. Int J ContempPediatr. 2016 May;3(2), 389-393.
21. Sajani Ramachandran, Can tooth contact sounds be an easy reckoner for occlusion(Accepted for Publication in the Journal of Kenyan Dental Association on 30.09.2016). A Study Of Correlation Between Placental And Umbilical Cord Abnormalities And.
Nallasivam, Satish Korah Kuruvila. Foetal Outcome Of Patients
Delivering At A Tertiary Care Hospital –Journal of Evidence Based
Medical Health Care, Vol.3/Issue 53/ 04th July 2016.
S, Kuruvila SK, Daniel M. Usefulness of a simple prediction model
for vaginal birth after caesarean section in a low resource setting
–Journal of Evidence based Medical Health care, 2016;3(76), 4131=-
S, Daniel M, Solomon P.Clinical analysis of ectopic pregnancies in a
tertiary care centre in Southern India: A six-year retrospective
study – Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research.2016 Oct,
S. A prospective study to evaluate the role of serum vascular
endothelial growth factor levels and color Doppler indices in
prediction of malignancy in adnexal masses –International Journal of
Reproductive Contraception. Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2016
26. Jeyapal, S., Komu, PPK, Manikandan M, Krishnan L, (Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Paediatrics in August 2016.
27. Nebulized hypertonic saline for wheeze in children-randomized double blind control trial (Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Chest Diseases and Allied Sciences).
28. Karthiga V, Kommu PP, Krishnan L. Perinatal chikungunya in twins. J PediatrNeurosci2016;11:223-4.
29. Krishnan L. Author’s reply. J ClinNeonatol 2016;5:70.
30. Rajesh Jeniton Fernando, Vivekananth Subbiramaniyan, Sathiyamoorthy.P, Sudharshanam.S, Ravichandran.K. The effect of single bout of exercise on executive function in young men: stratified by BMI. Indian Journal of Applied Research. 2016;6(10);670-73.
Samuel Cornelius Gnanadurai, Dr Elfride Farokh Sanjana. Dr
M.Radhakrishnan. Factors affecting visual outcome in phacolytic
glaucoma .International Journal of Scientific Study
2016.Feb;3(11):1-4.: Dept of Ophthalmology.
E.F, Mohan S, Ravichandran.K . Effect of intravitreal dexamethasone
implant on intraocular pressure when used for macular edema in real
world clinical practice. International Journal of Medical Research
Abraham G, Prasanth, H.R. Ocular changes in chronic kidney disease.
Journal of Ophthalmology & Visual Neurosciences.2012.Nov;1(2):1-5.
Vishnuprasad, Joy Bazroy, K Madhanraj, Hannah Ranjee Prashanth, Zile
Singh, Abel K Samuel, T Muthukumar. Visual Impairment among 10-14
year old school children in Puducherry-a cross sectional study.
Journal of family medicine and primary care .ACCEPTED FOR
PUBLICATION. Dec 2016.
E.F, Dr Sastha Ram..K.V ,Philip S. Prescribing patterns and cost
analysis of antI Glaucoma medications in a tertiary care teaching
hospital . International Journal of Medical Research and
Review2016.Dec. accepted for publication.
E.F, Dr Sastha Ram..K.V ,Philip S. Knowledge, attitude, practice and
quality of life assessment in glaucoma – a cross sectional survey,
International Journal of Medical Research and Review2016.Dec.
-accepted for publication. Dept of Ophthalmology.
.Ninan R.S, Dr Sanjana E.F, Dr Prasanth .H.R. Atopic
keratoconjunctivitis : A classical presentation and the emerging
role of tacrolimus in its management. Journal of current research in
scientific medicine Dec 2016. –ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION.
38. Madhavan, Dr. Subhasis Das, Dr. Suganthi, Dr. K.H. Kisku. The Berlin Questionnaire is a more sensitive tool than the Epworth Sleepiness Scale for screening Obstructive Sleep Apnea 2016. 7(3): 122-124.
39. Vigneshkarthik N, Ganguly S, Kuruvila S. Patch test as a diagnostic tool in hand eczema. J Clin
Diagn Res 2016; 10:WC04-WC07.
40. Ganguly S, Kuruvila S. Eczema Coxsackium. Indian J Dermatol.
41. Krishna C V , Parmar NV, Ganguly S, Kuruvila S. Xanthoma disseminatum with extensive
koebnerization associated with familial hypertriglyceridemia. JAAD Case Rep 2016 ;2(3):253-6.
42. Venniyil PV, Ganguly S, Kuruvila S, Devi S. A study of community-associated methicillin-
resistant Staphylococcus aureus in patients with pyoderma. Indian Dermatol Online J 2016;7:159-
43. Praveenkumar U, Ganguly S, Ray L, Nanda SK, Kuruvila S. Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome
in Psoriasis Patients and its Relation to Disease Duration: A Hospital Based Case-Control Study.
J Clin Diagn Res 2016;10:WC01-5.
44. Ganguly S, Kuruvila S. Sudden appearance of pin-point hyperpigmented macules: Dermoscopy
saves the day. Indian J Dermatol 2016;61:114-5.
45. Parmar NV, Kuruvila S, Thilakan P. Early-onset trichotillomania: A case report with
dermoscopic findings. Indian J Pediatr Dermatol 2016;17:65-67.
46. Parmar NV, Vijay Krishna C, Kuruvila S, Ramdas A. Ulcerated plaque on the buttock of a
nonagenarian woman. Int J Dermatol. 2016 Jul;55(7):711-3. [PMID:26266826].
47. Hussain S, Raihan M, Jha AK, Ganguly S, Jaykar KC, Banerjee PK. Comparative evaluation of
hydroquinone, tretinoin and mometasone versus glycolic acid versus trichloroacetic acid peel in
melasma. Journal of Pakistan Association of Dermatologists. 2016;26:31-34.
48. Sivaranjini R, Gibikote S, George R. Anonychia with absent phalanges and
brachydactyly: A report of two unrelated cases. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol
49. P. Stalin, Sherin Billy Abraham, K. Kanimozhy, R. Vishnu Prasad, Zile Singh, Anil J Purty. Mobile Phone Usage and its Health Effects among Adults in a Semi-Urban Area of South India. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, Jan -2016,Vol-10, Iss,-1, P 14-16.
50. D. Kishorkumar, Dr. P. Stalin, Dr. R. Vishnu Prasad, Dr. Zile Singh.Prevalence of Hypertension Among School Children in Rural Area of Tamil Nadu. . Indian Journal of Peadiatrics.Vol-53, Feb. 2016, 165-166.
51. Murugan N, Abel Samuel, Muthukumar T, Joy Bazroy, Purty AJ, Zile Singh. Perception of Medical Students‘ Participation in Panel Discussion to Enhance Teaching and Learning. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, Vol.36(1) , Jan – Feb -2016,205-207.
52. Muthukumar T , Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Anil J. Purty, Zile Singh Acute febrile illness and treatment seeking behavior among residents of a coastal area in South India . Indian Journal of Medical Specialities, Accepted 7 December 2015, Available online 27 January 2016.
53. Niveatha S, Stalin P, Singh Z. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Regarding Breast Cancer and its Screening Methods among the Nursing Staff working in a Tertiary Care Hospital located in South India. International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health, 2016, 5(8), 1-6.
54. Amitkumar Mishra, Manikandan M., Rajesh Kumar, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Anil J. Purty. Concomitant use of handouts and group and panel discussions as a teaching technique for undergraduate medical students. International Journal of Medical Education and Research – Feb 2016, Vol.2, Issue-1, 18-22.
55. Venkatachalam J, Muthukumar T, Muthu Rajesh E, Zile Singh. BMI, Physical Activity and Diabetes – A Case Control Study in a Rural Area of Kancheepuram district of Tamil Nadu. Journal of comprehensive Health. Jan 2016,Vol.-4,Issue-1.49-55.
56. R. Vishnu Prasad, J.Venkatachalam, Zile Singh. Unmet Needs of Family PlanningAmong Women: A Cross-Sectional Study in a Rural Area of Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu, South India. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India, Published on line 22nd Mar 2016. Dept of Community Medicine.
57. Manikandan M, Velavan A, Zile Singh, Anil J.Purty, Joy Bazroy, SenthamaraiKannan. Forecasting the trend in cases of Ebola Virus disease in West African countries using auto regressive integrated moving average models, International Journal of Community Medicine and public Health, March -2016, Vol-3, Issue- 3, P 615 -618.
58. Anil Jacob Purty, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, MuruganNatesan, Johnson Cherian, Zile Singh, Yogesh Sharma. Patient and Health Delays among Adult Smear-Positive Tuberculosis Patients Diagnosed at Medical Colleges of Puducherry in South India. Indian Journal of Public Health Vol-60, Issue- 1, Jan – Mar -2016,77-80.
59. Kalaiselvi Selvaraj, Gomathi Ramaswamy, Shrivarthan Radhakrishnan, Pruthu Thekkur,
Palanivel Chinnakali,Gautam Roy. Self-care practices among diabetes patients
registered in a chronic disease clinic in Puducherry, Journal of Social Health and Diabetes, Vol 4 / Issue 1 / Jan-Jun 2016. 25-29.
60. Vishnu Prasad R., Joy Bazroy, Zile Singh. Prevalence of overweight and obesity among adolescent students in Pondicherry, South India. International Journal of Nutrition, Pharmacology, Neurological Diseases. Apr- June -2016, Vol-6, Issu -2,72-74.
Joshi, DilipPhansalkar, Zile Singh. Chronic Juvenile recurrent
parotitis: a retrospective study in a tertiary care hospital in
South India. International Journal of Contemporary Phansalkar, Zile
Singh. International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. Apr –June
-2016, Vol-3, Issue -2, P-389 -393.
62. T Muthukumar, R Rajkamal, Anil J Purty, Zile Singh, Joy Bazroy, Srinivasa Moorthy, R Ashwin.Use of the geographic information system in health assessment: An Experience in Medical Undergraduate Teaching in India.. Education for Health. April -2016, Vol.-29, Issue – 1 , April -2016, P-61.
63. Kalaiselvi Selvaraj, Manikandan Srinivasan1, Venkatachalam Duraisamy2, Gomathi Ramaswamy1,Vinayagamurthy Venugopal3, Palanivel Chinnakali1 . Morbidity profile of elderly outpatients attendingselected sub‑district Siddha health facilities inTamil Nadu, India. Ancient Science of Life / Apr-Jun 2016 / Vol 35 / Issue 4, P-212-216.
64. Rajesh Kumar Konduru, Ariarthinam, Newtonraj, SugumaranArun, AnanthanVelavan, Zile Sigh. Oral Cancer awareness of the general public in coastal villages areas of Tamil Nadu; India: a Population based cross sectional study. International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. Jul 2016, Vol-3, Issue- 7; 1932-1939.
65. Mahendra M Reddy, Pruthu Thekkur, Marie Gilbert Majella, Kalaiselvi Selvaraj, Jayalakshmy R, Sitanshu Sekhar Kar. Use of Mobile Phone in Healthcare: Readiness among Urban Population of Puducherry, India, Int J Med. Public Health. Apr-Jun 2016; 6(2): 94-97.
66. Palanivel Chinnakali, Pruthu Thekkur,Gomathi Ramaswamy, Kalaiselvi Selvaraj. Active screening for tuberculosis among slum dwellers in selected urbanslums of Puducherry, South India. Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health | Jul-Aug 2016 | Vol 9 | Issue 4,p-295-296.
67. S. Kalaiselvi, Yousuf Arjumand, R. Jayalakshmy, Ramaswamy Gomathi, Thekkur Pruthu, C. Palanivel. Prevalence of under-nutrition, associated factors and perceived nutritional status among elderly in a rural area of Puducherry, South India. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 65 (2016) 156–160.
68. Sitanshu Sekhar Kar, Kalaiselvi Selvaraj, Archana Ramalingam, Gautam Roy.
Time trend and predictors of lab positivity among suspected cases in the post pandemic phase of H1N1: An observation from a tertiary care hospital, South India.Australasian Medical Journa, 2016;9(5):92–102.
69. Sunita Jeyapal, Peter Prasanth Kumar Kommu, M Manikandan, Lalitha Krishnan. Performance of Two Different Pulse Oximeters in Neonatal Transition. Indian Journal of Pediatrics, Published Online 19th Aug 2016.
70. R. Prahan Kumar, KanimozhiKandhasamy, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Joy Bazroy, Anil J Purty, Zile Sing. Tutorials – An effective and interactive method of teaching undergraduate medical Student”. International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. Accepted dt:17th Aug 2016.
71. Comment on: Social anxiety disorder in Saudi adolescent boys: Prevalence, subtypes, and parenting styles as a risk factor. Journal of Family and Community Medicine | September 2016 | Vol 23 | Issue 3,185-186.
72. Jyothi Vasudevan, Amit Kumar Mishra, Zile Singh. An Update on B.G. Prasad ‘s socioeconomic scale: May 2016. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, Sept -23016, Vol-4 Issue -9 4183-4186.
73. Rajkamal .R, Muthu kumar, Madhan Raj, Muthu Rajesh, Jaya Kiruthiga, Joy Bazroy. Assessment of water quality standards in the villages of Kancheepuram district, Tamil Nadu, India. International Journal of Community Medicine and Public health, Nov -2016, Vol-3, Issue -11 3179 – 3183.
74. Zile Singh. Sustainable Development Goals: Challenges and Opportunities. Indian Journal of Public Health, Oct -Dec 2016, Vol-60, iss-4,P-247-250.
75. Vishnuprasad R, Joy Bazroy, Madhanraj K, Hannah Ranjee Prashanth, Zile Singh, Abel K Samuel, Muthukumar T. Visual Impairment among 10-14 year school children in Puducherry – a Cross sectional study. Accepted for publication on 13th Dec 2016 in Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care (Pubmed Indexed).
76. Urvasi Kapoor, Gomathi Ramasamy, Kalaiselvi Selvaraj1, Jaya Prakash Sahoo2, Sitanshu Sekhar Kar. Does one-to-one demonstration with insulin pads by health-care providers improves the insulin administration techniques among diabetic patients
of a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in South India? Indian Journal of Endocrinology and
Metabolism, Nov‑Dec 2016 ,Vol 20 | Issue 6,767-771.
77. Panniyammakal Jeemon, Gitanjali Narayanan, Dimple Kondal, Kashvi Kahol, Ashok Bharadwaj, Anil Purty, Prakash Negi, Sulaiman Ladhani, Jyoti Sanghvi, Kuldeep Singh, Deksha Kappor, Nidhi Sobti, Dorothy Lall, Sathyaprakash, Manimunda, Supriya Dwivedi, Gurudyal Toteja, Dorairaj Prabhakaran, and On behalf of DISHA study investigators. Task shifting of frontline Community health workers for cardiovascular risk reduction: design and rational of a cluster randomized controlled trial (DISHA Study) in India, Jeemon et al. BMC Public Health (2016) 16,.
78. Aneesh Basheer, Nayyar Iqbal, Thomas Alexander, Venugopalan Vishnui, Stalin Prabakaran, Satyaki Ganguly. Introducing a course on Evidence Based Medicine for undergraduate medical students – experience from an Indian medical school. On line.
79. Mahendra M. Reddy, Sonali Sarkar, Kalaiselvi Selvaraj, Subitha Lakshminarayanan Community Medicine Teaching for Paramedical Courses in India: Does the Curriculum for Medical Laboratory Technology Course Need a Revision?.Educ Health,Dec 2016;29:158-9.
80. Amit Kumar Mishra, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Anil Jacob Purty, Zile Singh. Ensuring Two Sputum Samples for Diagnosis of Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Indian Journal of Community & Family Medicine, Vol.2,Issue-2, Jul- Dec- 2016.
81. M. Manikandan, K. Senthamarai Kannan, Venkatachalam, Zile Singh & Denesh Kumar. Allocation of Security System for terrorist events using binomial distribution. Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences, Dec 2016. Vol.37,No.6, 847-859.
82. J. P. Gunasegaran: Textbook of Histology Atlas and Practical guide, Elsevier, 2016, 3rd Edition, ISBN: 978-81-312-4345-9, e-book ISBN: 978 - 81 -312 - 4346 – 6.
83. Vikas Menon, Aparna Muraleedharan, Ballambhatte Vishnu Bhat: Mentoring for junior Medical faculty: Existing models & suggestions for low - resource settings, Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 2/1/2016, Volume : 19. Page No. 87 – 88, International, Pubmed.
84. Vikas Menon, Aparna Muraleedharan: Credit & Visibility for peer reviewing: An overload aspect of scholarly publication, Journal of Neurosciences in Rural practice, 2016, DOI: 10.4103/0976-3147. 176183, National, Pubmed.
85. Aparna Muraleedharan, Raveendranath Veeramani, Parkash Chand: A rare musculo - Septal aponeurotic tunnel in the arm with anomalous arterial pattern, Medical Journal Armed forces India, 2016, Vol. 72:S201 - S204, National, Pubmed.
86. Sreelatha Ganapathy, Aparna Muraleedharan, Sathidevi P.S, Parkash Chand: CometQ: An automated tool for the detection and quantification of DNA damage using comet assay image analysis, Computer methods and programs in Biomedicine, 2016, Page: 143 to 154, International, Pubmed.
87. Nutan Nalini Bage, Atul Mukul Bage: Is low birth weight associated with congenital heart disease, Journal of evaluation Medical, Dental, Science, 2016, Issue : 18. Vol. 5, Page No. 893 to 896, National, Index Copernicus., Pubmed.
88. Nutan Nalini Bage, Sudha Rao: Is consanguineous marriage responsible for congenital cardiac and extra cardiac anomalies?, Journal of evaluation Medical, Dental, Science, 2016, Vol:
5, Issue: 19, Page No. 930 to 932, National, Index Copernicus. Pubmed.
89. Bhavani Prasad, Rajeshwar Rao: Topography of ganglion cells in the inflammatory appendicular muscle coat. IOSR A journal of Dental and Medical sciences, July 2016.
91. Peter Manoharan Chellappa, Comparative study on diagnostic accuracy of the RIPASA score over Alverado score in the diagnosis of acute appendicitis. (Journal of evidence based medicine and health 2016;3(80)4318-4321.doi 10.18410/jebmh/2016/920(second author).
92. Peter Manoharan Chellappa, Thyroid Auto Immunity in an Iodine – Replete Population. Journal of evidence based medicine and health 2016;3(40),2002-2006. Doi:10.18410/jebmh/2016/445(first author).
93. V. Jeyaraman, Prospective study on surgical site infection in postoperative patients” / Journal of Evidence based medicine & healthcare / Volume3 / Issue92/November 17, 2016 / DOAJ , Index Copernicus (ICV2015-78.84), google Scholar, Infobase Index (IBI factor 2015-3.76), WHO HINARI, BASE, J Gate. (Second author).
94. V. Jeyaraman, “A Study on Spectrum of Necrotizing Fasciitis in a Tertiary Care Centre” / Journal of Evidence Based Medicine & Healthcare / Volume3/Issue 104 / December 29, 2016 / DOAJ , Index Copernicus (ICV2015-78.84), google Scholar, Infobase Index (IBI factor 2015-3.76), WHO HINARI, BASE, J Gate. (first author).
95. Ashwin Chand, “Prospective study on surgical site infection in postoperative patients” / Journal of Evidence based medicine & healthcare / Volume3 / Issue92/November 17, 2016 / DOAJ , Index Copernicus (ICV2015-78.84), google Scholar, Infobase Index (IBI factor 2015-3.76), WHO HINARI, BASE, J Gate. (first author).
96. Ashwin Chand, “A Study on Spectrum of Necrotizing Fasciitis in a Tertiary Care Centre” / Journal of Evidence Based Medicine & Healthcare / Volume3/Issue 104 / December 29, 2016 / DOAJ , Index Copernicus (ICV2015-78.84), google Scholar, Infobase Index (IBI factor 2015-3.76), WHO HINARI, BASE, J Gate. (second author).
Pratheeba, G.S. Ramya, R. V. Ranjan, R.Remadevi. Comparision of I –
GelTM and laryngeal mask airway classicTM in terms of ease of
insertion and hemodynamic response: A randomized observational
study. Anesthesia: 2016 Essays and Researches; 10(3); Sep-Dec. Page:
521 – 525; Published by Wolters Kluwer – Medknow( indexed with Index
Copernicus, Pub Med central).
John, R.V. Ranjan, T.R. Ramachandran, Sagiev Koshy George. Analgesic
efficacy of transverse abdominal plane block after elective cesarean
delivery – Bupivacaine with fentanyl versus bupivacaine alone: A
randomized, double – blind controlled clinical trial. 2016
Anesthesia: Essays and Researches. Page: 1 – 5; Published by Wolters
Kluwer – Medknow. (indexed with Index Copernicus, Pub med central)
Elias Ninan, Ranjan R V, T R Ramachandran, Sagiev Koshy George. A
randomized comparison of Macintosh laryngoscopyversus C-MAC video
laryngoscopy in Mallampatti class 2 and 3 patients –Anaesth, Pain &
Intensive Care; Vol 20(3) July-Sep 2016. Page: 261 – 265; An
International Peer Reviewed Journal of Anesthesiology, Pain
Management, Internsive Care & Resuscitation – Islamabad (Pakistan).
(Embase, Index Medicus and Index Copernicus)
Venkatesh, Prabhat Kumar, Ramachandran R. Trissur, Sagiev Koshy
George. A randomized controlled study of 0.5% bupivacaine, 0.5%
ropivacaine and 0.75% ropivacaine for supraclavicular brachial
plexus block - - Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016
Dec, Vol-10(12): UC09-UC12, India.
Ramachandran TR. A Comparison of fast-trackanesthesia and
conventional cardiac anesthesia for valve replacement cardiac
surgery - Anaesth, Pain & Intensive Care; Vol 20(Supplement) October
2016, Page: S27 – S31 – APICAREHQ (Embase, Index Medicus and Index
Copernicus) 2, India.
Menon, Aparna Muraleedharan, Salami Slicing of data sets: What the
young researcher needs to know. Indian Journal of Psychological
Medicine 2016; 38:577-578; National Pubmed.
Sreenath, Senthil Kumar Subramanian, Vivek Kumar Sharma Assessment
of Abdominal Muscle's Maximal Force of Contraction Using Surface Emg
in Inguinal Hernia Patients Journal of clinical and diagnostic
research. 2016 ;| 10( 12): PC10 - PC13. Department of Physiology.
Subramanian, S Vivek Kumar, A Vinayathan, R Krishnakumar, R
Rajendran Somatotyping in Adolescents: Stratified by Sex and
Physical Activity. Internal Journal of anatomy and applied
Physiology.2016 2(3):32-38 . Department of Physiology.
KuppusamySaranya, Subramanian Senthil Kumar. Gender difference in
heart rate variability in medical students and association with the
level of stress. National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and
Pharmacolog.2016.6(5):431-437 . Department of Physiology.
Senthil Kumar Subramanian, AnandaBalayogiBhavanani, Chandrasekhar
Madhavan Randomized controlled trial of 12-week yoga therapy as
lifestyle intervention in patients of essential hypertension and
cardiac autonomic function tests. National Journal of Physiology,
Pharmacy and Pharmacolog.2016.6(1):19-26 . Department of Physiology.
Subramanian SK, Radhakrishnan K, Rajendran R, Ravindran BS,
Arunachalam V. Comparison of structured and unstructured physical
activity training on predicted VO2max and heart rate variability in
adolescents - a randomized control trial. J Basic
ClinPhysiolPharmacol. 2017 May 1;28(3):225-238. . Department of Physiology.
108.Sathya.G.R,Krishnamurthy.N.,SusheelaVeliath,Jayanthi Arulneyam,Venkatachalam J. “F wave Index” – a
diagnostic tool for Peripheral neuropathy. Indian Journal of Medical
Research (IJMR).March 2017 issue. (Hard copy is under printing). . Department of Physiology.
109.Mathew C, Renu V: Factors contributing
to geriatric anemia. J.Curr Res Sci Med 2016;2:98-101. Department of Pathology.
110.Padhi S., Sarangi R.L., Ramdas A.,
Ravichandran K., Varghese R.G., Alexdander T., Kurian G., Mookkappan
S. Cutaneous hyperpigmentation in megaloblastic anemia: a five-year
retrospective review. Mediterr J Hematol Infect Dis 2016,8(1):
e2016021, Apr 2016. Department of Pathology.
111.Ramasmy J, Kurian G, Varghese RG,
Alexander T. Histological correlates of gastro esophageal reflux
disease in South Indian population. Int J Res Med Sci 2016:4:XXX-XX. Department of Pathology.
112.Kanungo R, Anandhalakshmi S, Sheeladevi
C, Sudhagar M, John J, Prashanth K. Fatal infection in adults by
pneumolysin& autolysin producing, non-vaccine serotype Streptococcus
pneumoniae. Indian J Med Res 2016;143:514-7. Department of
113.Sheela Devi, K. SandhyaBhat, S. R.
Ramya, K. Ravichandran, Reba Kanungo.Self directed learning to
enhance active learning among the 2nd year undergraduate medical
students in Microbiology: An experimental study. Journal of Current
Research in Scientific Medicine | Jul-Dec 2016 | Vol 2| Issue
2:80-83. Department of
114.Patricia Anitha. K, Hoti. S. L, Reba
Kanungo, Jambulingam. P, Shashikala Nair, Ashok C. Naik.Improving
the diagnosis of Scrub typhus by combining GroEl based PCR and IgM
ELISA. accepted for publication in Journal of Clinical and
Diagnostic Research ( Manuscript ID No. 26523). Department of
115.Martha Rinnah Bijou, K. SandhyaBhat and
Reba Kanungo. Characteristics of Blood Stream Isolates in Urosepsis
from a Tertiary Care Hospital Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci (2016)
5(10): 424-431.Department of Microbiology.
& distribution of trombiculid mites &Orientiatsutsugamushi, the
vectors & pathogen of scrub typhus in rodents & shrews collected
from Puducherry& Tamil Nadu, India Indian J Med Res 144, December
2016, pp 893-900DOI: 10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_1390_15.Department
117.SujithaElanSeralathan, C. Sheeladevi,
N. Shashikala, Saranathan and Prashanth, K. Varying Drug Resistant
Patterns of MRSA Isolates with PVL
Gene.Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci. 6(5): 548-552. doi:
AbiramyLakshmyJayachandran, et al., “Bacteriospermia and Its Impact
on Basic Semen Parameters among Infertile Men,” Interdisciplinary
Perspectives on Infectious Diseases, vol. 2016, Article ID 2614692,
6 pages, 2016. doi:10.1155/2016/2614692.Department
SangeethaVilwanathan et al: Anti- Helicobacter Pylori regimen in
Iron Deficiency Anaemia- Is it Effective?
Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci; 2016, 10(3),124-128.Department
120.AbiramiLakshmyJayachandran, Sarasa S.,
Sheila Doris T., Balan K., SangeethaVilwanathan, Vanitha Devi E.,
PradeepBalakrishnan. (2016). Biofilm formation and Antibiotic
susceptibility pattern among Staphylococcus aureus in a tertiary
care hospital in Kanchipuram: An Evaluation of screening methods for
biofilm formation. International Journal of Bioassays, 5(04),
121.Balan K, Sangeetha AV, Abiramilakshmy
J, Vijayalakshmi TS, Sheila Doris Devamani. Characterization and In
Vitro Susceptibility Pattern of Enterococci. J Clin Biomed Sci 2016;
6(1): 24-27.Department of Microbiology.
122.Arthi E, Abarna V, Bagyalakshmi R,
Anitharaj M, Vijayasree S. Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and
Practice of Hand Hygiene among Nursing and Medical Students in a
Tertiary Care Hospital in Puducherry, India. International Journal
of Contemporary Medical Research 2016;3(4):1203-1206.Department
123.ArthiElumalai, Anitha Raj M, Abarna V,
Bagyalakshmi R, Sreenivasalu Reddy Study of Gram Negative Bacterial
Isolates From Lower Respiratory Tract Infections (LRTI) and Their
Antibiogram Pattern in A Tertiary Care Hospital in South India.
JMSCR 2016; 04(11):14066-14070.Department
124.Prasanth V Venniyil, SatyakiGanguli
,SheelaKuruvila , Sheela Devi . A Study of Community – Associated
Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in patients with
pyoderma , Indian Dermatology online Journal 2016;7(3):159-163.
125.PSS Sundar Rao, Timothy J ffytche,
Shirley Cahcko, Hannah Ranjee Prasanth , Paul Courtright. Iris
atrophy in patients with newly diagnosed multibacillary leprosy: at
diagnosis, during and after completion of multidrug treatment Br.J
Ophthalmol 2007;91:1019-22 Ebenesr Daniel Department of
126.Usha R. Kim: Bhagwati Wadwekar: Lalitha
Prajna. Primary canaliculitis: The incidence, clinical features,
outcome and long – term epiphora after snip – punctoplasty and
curettage. Saudi Journal of Ophthalmology 2015;29:274-77 Department
Hannah Ranjee Prasanth, Surendra D Nirmale, Amod Handsdak. A
randomized control trial comparing the efficacy of fibrin glue with
sutures in primary Pterygium surgery International Journal of ocular
oncology and oculoplasty vol 3,Issur 1, 36-39, Department of
128.Natarajan VK, Kuruvila S. Hailey-Hailey
disease- therapeutic trial with carbon dioxide laser. Journal of
Pakistan Association of Dermatologists. 2016;26:257-9..
Department of Dermatology.
129.Dr. Satyaki Ganguly:
N, Ganguly S, Kuruvila S. Patch test as a diagnostic tool in hand
eczema. J Clin Diagn Res 2016; 10:WC04-WC07.
Department of Dermatology.
130.Ganguly S, Kuruvila S. Eczema
Coxsackium. Indian J Dermatol. 2016;61:682-683..
Department of Dermatology.
131.Krishna CV , Parmar NV, Ganguly S,
Kuruvila S. Xanthoma disseminatum with extensive koebnerization
associated with familial hypertriglyceridemia. JAAD Case Rep 2016
;2(3):253-6. Department of Dermatology.
132.Venniyil PV, Ganguly S, Kuruvila S,
Devi S. A study of community-associated methicillin-resistant
Staphylococcus aureus in patients with pyoderma. Indian Dermatol
Online J 2016;7:159-63.
Department of Dermatology.
133.Praveenkumar U, Ganguly S, Ray L, Nanda 32
SK, Kuruvila S. Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome in Psoriasis
Patients and its Relation to Disease Duration: A Hospital Based
Case-Control Study. J Clin Diagn Res 2016;10:WC01-5..
Department of Dermatology.
134.Ganguly S, Kuruvila S. Sudden
appearance of pin-point hyperpigmented macules: Dermoscopy saves the
day. Indian J Dermatol 2016;61:114-5..
Department of Dermatology.
135.Comparative study on diagnostic
accuracy of the RIPASA score over Alvarado score in the diagnosis of
acute appendicitis. (Journal of evidence based medicine and health
2016;3(80)4318-4321.doi 10.18410/jebmh/2016/920 - Index Copernicus
(second and corresponding author).
Department of General Surgery.
136Kuruvilla LC. Correlation of computed
tomography angiography and digital subtraction angiography in
nonspecific aortoarteritis (Takayasu's arteritis). Medical Journal
of Dr. DY Patil University. 2016 Mar 1;9(2):209.
Department of Radiology.
Somasundaram, D. Vijaya Raghavan, A. G. Tejus Murthy. Drinking
habits in ancient India. Indian Journal of Psychiatry.Vol. 58(1),
Jan-Mar 2016 93 & 96.
Department of Psychiatry.
Solomon, Pradeep Thilakan, Jesudas Jayakar. Prevalence,
Phenomenology and Etiology of Delirium in Medically Ill Patients.
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016
(Accepted for publication).
Department of Psychiatry.
N. Krishnamurthy, Susheela Veliath, Jeyanthi Arulneyam,
Venkatachalam J. Determination of F wave index in healthy adult
males. International Journal of Physiology. Jan-June
Hemamalini N. Krishnamurthy, Susheela Veliath. Long Latency Response
(LLR) of Abductor Pollicis Brevis (APB) in the Dominant and Non
Dominant Hand of Healthy Adult Males. International Journal of
Physiology. Jan-June 2015;3(1);79-81.
N. Krishnamurthy, Susheela Veliath. Long Latency Reflex (LLR) of
Abductor Digiti Minimi (ADM) in the Dominant and Non Dominant Hand
of Healthy Adult Males. International Journal of Physiology.
N. Krishnamurthy, Susheela Veliath. Effect of Menstrual cycle on
Latency Reflex (LLR) of Abductor Pollicis Brevis on Healthy adult
female volunteers. International Journal Applied Biology and
Pharmaceutical Technology. Jan-Mar 2015;6(1);75-79.
Isabella Topno. A study on recent trends of prescribing pattern in
orthopaedic out-patient department from a tertiary care teaching
hospital. International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2015;
Ray, Sunil Kumar Nanda, Anirban Chatterjee, Rajlaxmi Sarangi,
Satyaki Ganguly. A comparative study of serum aminotransferases in
chronic kidney disease with and without end‑stage renal disease:
Need for new reference ranges. International Journal of Applied and
Basic Medical Research. 2015; 31-35.
Natesan, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Johnson Cherian, Anil Jacob Purty,
Zile Singh, Sherin Billy Abraham. Patient and health system delay
among new pulmonary tuberculosis patients diagnosed at medical
college hospitals in Puducherry, India. International Journal of
Research in Medical Sciences, 2015;3:188-193.
K, Singh Z. Determinants of Low Birth Weight in a rural area of
Tamilnadu –A Case Control Study. International Journal of Medical
Science and Public Health, 2015;Vol.4:376-380.
D, Subtasks Das, Susheela Veliath, Anand Raj V, Kavitha U. Effect of
left &right nostril breathing on R-R interval among adult males – a
cross-sectional study. Indian Journal of Biomedical Research
D., Jesudoss Prabhakaran A.C., Isabella Topno, Balakrishnan S.
Antinociceptive effect of aqueous extract of Emblica officinalis in
mice. The Pharma Innovation Journal. 2015; 4(2): 102-107.
K.H. Kisku. Kartagener syndrome with Pulmonary Tuberculosis in a
fertile male. A rare co-existence. J Med Sci 2015;35(1):43-46.
Kumar Nanda, Lopamudra Ray, Asha Dinakaran. Agreement of Arterial
Sodium and Arterial Potassium Levels with Venous Sodium and Venous
Potassium in Patients Admitted to Intensive Care Unit. Journal of
Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015; 9:BC28-BC30 .
J., Sherin Billy Abrahm, Zile Singh, Stalin P., G. R. Sathya.
Determinants of Patient’s Adherence to Hypertension Medications in a
Rural Population of Kancheepuram District in Tamil Nadu, South
India. Indian Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 40 : 33-37.
.E, Joy Bazroy, Venkatachalam.J., Zile Singh. Prevalence and
Determinants of Alcohol consumption among adult men in a Coastal
Area of South India . International Journal of Medical Science and
Public Health, 2015;4:360-364.
R, Zile Singh , Stalin .P, Muthurajesh .E. Prevalence and
determinants of overweight and obesity among elderly population in
an Urban area of Puducherry. International Journal of Medical
Science and Public Health. 2015;Vol.4:369-372.
Stalin ,Zile Singh, Anil J. Purty, Yogesh Sharma , Sherin Billy
Abraham . Study on prevalence and factors influencing Patient’s
adherence to anti-diabetic medications in urban Pondicherry.
International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries. Jan 2015
Online DOI 10.1007/s13410-014-0259-y.
K, Vishnu Prasad R, Zile Singh. Nutritional status and its
determinants among selected polytechnic college students in
Puducherry :A cross sectional study. Global Journal of Medicine and
Public Health. Jan 2015, Vol.3.ISSN#-¬2277‐9604.
Billy Abraham, Ramesh Chand Chuahan, Muthu Rajesh, Anil Jacob Purty,
Zile Singh. Nutritional Status and Various Morbidities among school
children of a coastal area in South India. International Journal of
Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3: 718-722.
Pillai, Anil J. Purty, Stalin Prabakaran, Zile Singh,
GovindarajanSoundappan, VelavanAnandan. Initial default among
Tuberculosis patients diagnosed in selected medical colleges of
Puducherry Issues and Possible Interventions”, International Journal
of Medical Sciences and Public Health. Accepted on 10 Feb 2015.
Ramachandran, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Zile Singh, Anil Jacob Purty,
Joy Bazroy. Reorientation of Medical Education in imparting
Knowledge pertaining to research undergraduate medical students.
Journal of Research in Medical Education and Ethics. Accepted on
4the March 2015.
SenthamaraiKannan .K, Venkatachalam, Zile Singh, and Deneshkumar.
Allocation of Security System for Terrorist Events using Binomial
Distribution. Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences,
Accepted on 11th March 2015.
Neetha Radjou, P. Jayakumar, S. Mohankumar. Clinical profile of
abdominal injuries safety and efficacy of non operative management
in the high volume but resource stretched trauma service.
International Journal of Critical Illness and Injury Science.
Accepted in IJCIIS 35_15.
Solomon. Auditory Hallucinations with an unusual content. Journal of
clinical and diagnostic research. 2015 May, Vol9(5): VD06 – Vdo7.
Basheer, SomanathPadhi, Vinoth Boopathy, Soumya Mallick, Shashikala
Nair, Renu G boy Varghese, Reba Kanungo. Hemophagocytic
Lymphohistiocytosis: an Unusual Complication of
Orientiatsutsugamushi Disease (Scrub Typhus). Mediterr J Hematol
Infect Dis. 2015;7(1):
M, Aneesh Basheer, Nayyar Iqbal. Bilateral thalamic bleed and
cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in Japanese Encephalitis. BMJ Case
Reports. 2015 doi:10.1136/ bcr-2014-207957.
Basheer, Sudhagar M, Somanath Padhi, Nayyar Iqbal. Selective
myelosuppression following yellow phosphorus ingestion. Australasian
Medical Journal. 2015;8(1):19–23.
Iqbal, Aneesh Basheer, SudhagarM, Anita Ramdas, Renu G boy Varghese,
Somanath Padhi, Bhairappa Shrimanth, SaranyaVC, Anandhalakshmi S,
Reba Kanungo. Clinicopathological Profile of Salmonella Typhi and
Paratyphi Infections Presenting as Fever of Unknown Origin in a .
Mediterr J Hematol Infect Dis. 2015, 7(1).
Basheer. Impact of assessment of medical students in India on
assuring quality primary care. Australasian Medical Journal
J, Aneesh Basheer, AC Sarma, Ravichandran K. Prevalence and patterns
of hearing loss among chronic kidney disease patients undergoing
haemodialysis. Australasian Medical Journal . 2015;8(2):41–46.
Iqbal, Aneesh Basheer, A N Ramesh, Joseph Vimal, Sudhagar M, Reba
Kanungo, Anandhalakshmi, Isabella Princess. Gastrointestinal anthrax
in coastal south India: acritical alert on a fatal masquerader. JMM
Iqbal, Solomon Titus, Aneesh Basheer, Sanjoy George, Sudhagar M,
Shashikala Nair, Thomas Alexander, Anita Ramdas, SivakumarP,
Patricia A, Reba Kanungo. Polyarthritis and massive small bowel
bleed: An unusual combination in scrub typhus. Australasian Medical
Journal . 2015 ; 8(3): 89-95.
AK. Metformin: The Molecule of the Decode? Progress in Medicine.
Progress in Medicine. 2015 Volume XXIX, Ed Gupta. P: 113-131.
AK. Newer Therapies for Diabetes and their complication Medicine
Update 2015. Medicine Update. 2015 Volume 15 Ed Upadhay R: 223-229.
AK. Type 1 diabetes in India: Overall insights. Indian J Endocr
Metab 2015;19, Suppl S1:31-3.
Harshavardhini, Shashikala Nair, S. Anandhalakshmi, P. Vivian Joseph
Ratnam, Reba Kanungo. Dengue virus infection: Need for appropriate
laboratory tests for diagnosis and management of the condition in
children during an outbreak. Indian Journal of Pathology and
R .Prevention of Chronic Kidney Disease through early detection.
International Journal of Current Research 2015; 7(04):14530-14534.
Abraham , Sudakshina Gosh .The Remaining Challenge of Pneumococcal
Disease in Older Adults. JAPI 2015 ; 63:36-37..
Yuvaraj, Priyanka Joseph Koshy, Anusha Rohit, P Nagarajan, Sanjeev
Nair, Lakshmi Revathi, and Georgi Abraham. Diagnostic Dilemma of
Ultrafiltration Failure in a Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal
Dialysis Patient. Perit Dial Int March-April 2015
Abraham, Santosh Varughese, Milly Mathew and Madhusudan Vijayan. A
review of acute and chronic peritoneal dialysis in developing
countries. Clinical Kidney Journal (2015) 0:1-8
M, Ravichandran K, Ramdas A, Sekhar G. A study of blood utilization
in a tertiary care hospital in South India. J Nat Sc Biol Med. 2015;
K, Phansalkar M, Varghese RG, Thangaiah G. Jejunal diverticulosis
with perforation – a challenging differential diagnosis of Acute
abdomen. A case report. Journal of Clinical Diagnostic Research.
2015 Feb 9(2) : ED03-ED04.
M, Padhi S, Phansalkar M, Sivakumar P, Varghese RG, Kanungo R. Bone
marrow Granuloma in Typhoid Fever : A Morphological Approach and
Literature Review. Case Reports in Infectious Diseases.2015 article,
Ganguly, C. Vijay Krishna,Nisha V. Parmar, Sheela Kuruvila, Dilip S.
Phansalkar. Unilateral pruritus following stroke. Indian Journal of
Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology. 2015; 81: 186-8.
Ganguly, Kranti C Jaykar, Rajesh Kumar, Abhijeet Kumar Jha, PK
Banerjee. Gorlin-goltz syndrome: a rare case. Indian Journal of
Dermatology. 2015; 60:216-8.
Joshi, Dilip S Phansalkar. Simple Lymphangioma to Lymphatic Anomaly:
Role of Imaging in Disclosure of a Morbid Disease. Case Reports in
Radiology. 2015;Article ID:603859 5 Pages.
V. Ranjan, T. R. Ramachandran, S. Manikandan, Roshan John. Limb –
girdle muscular dystrophy with obesity for elective cesarean
section: Anesthetic management and brief review of the literature.
Anesthesia: Essays and Researches. 2015; 9(1):127 -129.
V. Ranjan, Manikandan Sivasubramanian, T R Ramachandran,
Baranidharan Selvamani. Perioperative management of polyp – trauma
in a post mitral valve replacement patient with severe left
ventricular systolic dysfunction. Anesthesia: Essays and Researches.
Manjunatha C H, Jagadish Ratnakar. A comparative study of
Antenociseptiv activity of Fluoxetine with diclofenac in a rodent
model. IOSR Journal of Pharmacy 2015 Vo; 5 Issue 3. 13-18.
S, Ravichandran K, Sahoo J. Varghese RG, Basheer A – Hemophagocytic
lymphohistiocytosis. An unusual complication in disseminated
Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Lung India 2015;32:593-601.
G, Reetika S,Phansalkar MD, Varghese RG. Disseminated histoplasmosis
in an immunocompetent patient diagnosed on bone marrow aspirate – A
rare presentation from a non-endemic area. Journal of Clinical and
Diagnostic Research 2015; 9(12): Ed 07-08.I
G, Phansalkar MD, Palo LB, Varghese RG. Ovarian leiomyoma along with
uterine leiomyoma: A common tumour at an uncommon site. Journal of
Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2015 Nov; 9(11): Ed 01-02.
P, Varghese RG, Phansalkar MD, Ramdas A, Authy K, Thangiah G.
Subcutaneous fungal cyst masquerading as benign lesions – A series
of eight cases. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 015
Oct;9(10): EM 01-04.
of Narrow Band Imaging Endoscopy and Histopathology in the Diagnosis
of Nonerosive Reflux Disease. Arul P, Vinoth B, Alexander T,
Phansalkar MD, Padhi S. The Saudi Journal of Gatroenterology. 2015
Ganesan, Mare Moses Ambroise, Anita Ramdas, King Herald Kisku,
Kulwant Singh, Renu G’ Boy Varghese. Pulmonary alveolar
microlithiasis an interesting case report with systemic review of
Indian literature. Front
M, Padhi S, Phansalkar M, Sivakumar P, Varghese RG, Kanungo R. Bone
marrow Granuloma in Typhoid Fever : A Morphological Approach and
Literature Review.Case Reports in Infectious Diseases. 2015, Article
Mania, Sagiev KoshyGeorge, Mohd Saif Khana, K.H. Kisku. Propofol
versus dexmedetomidine as a sole sedative for diagnostic flexible
bronchoscopy: a randomized double-blind study. Ain-Shams Journal of
Anesthesiology.2015; 08: 573-579.
Abel S, Dr. Bazroy, Dr. A Purty, Dr. K.H. Kisku, Dr. Z Singh , Dr.
Maghida S, Dr. Rusappan S. Diet and exercise in obesity: A case
report from India. Int J Nutr Pharmacol Neurol Dis.2015;5: 166-71.
58. Lingaraj Santoshi JA, Devi S, Syed Najimudeen S, Gnanadoss JJ,
Kanagasabai R. Predebridement wound culture in open fractures does
not predict postoperative wound infection: A pilot study. Journal of
Natural Sciences Biology and Medicine.2015; 6(3):63-68.
N, Sivaramakrishnan, Santhanakrishn. Study of the functional outcome
of Internal Fixation of Tibial Plateau Fractures. Journal of Dental
and Medical Sciences.2015; 14(2):150-154.
Badwe Dhodapkar, Sindhu Bhairavi, Mary Daniel, Neelima Singh Chauhan,
Ramesh Chand Chauhan. Analysis of caesarean sections according to
Robson’s ten group classification system at a tertiary care teaching
hospital in South India - International Journal of Reproduction,
Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Volume 4 • Issue 3 Page
Badwe Dhodapkar, Amiben Vatsal Gajera, Neelima Singh Chauhan, Mary
Daniel, Preethy Solomon. Feto Maternal Complications Among Women
Undergone Caesarean Section at a Tertiary Care Hospital in
Puducherry – Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume : 5 | Issue
: 6 | June 2015 | ISSN - 2249-555X, Page 853 – 855.
Badwe Dhodapkar, Neelima Singh Chauhan, Mary Daniel, Dheepa C.
Trends of Caesarean Sections at A Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in
South India - Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume : 5 | Issue
: 6 | June 2015 | ISSN - 2249-555X, Page 581 – 583.
Badwe Dhodapkar, Ramesh Chand Chauhan. Trends of instrumental
deliveries at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Puducherry –
Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume : 5 | Issue : 7 | July
2015 | ISSN - 2249-555X, page 513 – 515.
Bahadur Palo, Neelima Singh Chauhan, T. Parvathi, Ramesh Chand
Chauhan.Awareness about PCPNDT act among undergraduate students of a
medical college in Puducherry - International Journal of
Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2015
October, 4(5), 1485 – 1488.
Bahadur Palo, Neelima Singh Chauhan, Parvathi.T, Ramesh Chand
Chauhan.Awareness regarding abortions and medical termination of
pregnancy act among medical students in Puducherry, India –
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 2015
Oct;3(10):2729 – 2733.
Bahadur Palo, Neelima Singh Chauhan, T. Parvathi. Role play in MBBS
teaching curriculum on ethical issues – An experience, Research
Paper, Indian Journal of applied research, Volume : 5 | Issue : 11 |
November 2015 | ISSN - 2249-555X.
Joshi and Dilip S Phansalkar, Simple Lymphangioma to Generalized
Lymphatic Anomaly: Role of Imaging in Disclosure of a Rare and
Morbid Disease. Hindawi Publishing Corporation – Case Reports in
Radiology, Volume 2015,Article ID 603859, 5 Pages.
CK, Phansalkar D, Stalin P, Sing Z, Mohnish P, Interactive
‘Audio-Visual’ Symposium: An Effective Mode of Health Education,
Journal of Research in Medical Education & Ethics, November 2015,
Volume 5, No.3, PP 217-219.
Ganguly, C. Vijay Krishna, Nisha V Parmar, Sheela Kuruvila, Dilip S
Phansalkar Unilateral pruritus following stroke
Indian Journal of
Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology2015; 81(2): 186-188.
Ganguly, Kranti C Jaykar, Rajesh Kumar, Abhijeet Kumar Jha, PK
Banerjee Gorlin-Goltz syndrome: A rare case.
Indian Journal of
Dermatology. 2015;60(2): 216.
Kumar Jha, Satyaki Ganguly Chalazion clamp in dermatology
Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and
Ganguly, Sheela Kuruvila Sudden appearance of pin-point
hyperpigmented macules: Dermoscopy saves the day.
Indian Journal of
V Parmar, Vijay Krishna C, Sheela Kuruvila, Anita Ramdas.
plaque on the buttock of a nonagenarian woman. International
Journal of Dermatology. 2015 (epub ahead of print since Aug 12,2015.
V Parmar Davinder Parsad , Uma Nahar Saikia Isolated discoid lupus
erythematosus of the lower eyelid.
Indian Journal of Dermatology,
Venereology and Leprology2015(epub ahead of print since Dec 14,
Ranjan, Manikandan Sivasubramanian, T.R.Ramachandran. Perioperative
management of poly-trauma in apostmitral valve replacement patient
with severe leftventricular systolic dysfunction.Anesthesia: Essays
and Researches Jan-Apr 2015;9(1):112 – 115.
Ranjan, T R Ramachandran, Manikandan Sivasubramanian. Limb-girdle
muscular dystrophy with obesity for elective caesarean section:
Anaesthetic management and brief review of literature. Anesthesia:
Essays and Researches. Jan – Apr 2015;9(1):127 – 129.
T R, Ranjan R V. History of Cardiac Anesthesiology Chettinad Health
city Medical Journal. 15-Apr-15;4(2):78 – 82.
Iqbal, Sudhagar Mookkappan, Aneesh Basheer, and Ravichandran
Kandasamy. Impact of focused training on communication skills of
final-year medical students in a medical school in India.
Australasian Medial Journal.2015;8(10):325-332.
Mookkappan, Saranya Velusamy Chidambaram, Nayyar Iqbal, Aneesh
Basheer, Satyamanasa Gayatri Vinay.S. Prevalence of Metabolic
Syndrome in newly diagnosed Type II Diabetes Mellitus. IOSR Journal
of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS). Oct 2015;
Mookkappan, Nayyar Iqbal, Aneesh Basheer, Satyamanasa Gayatri Vinay.
A clinico-epidemiological profile of organophosphorous compound
poisoning, a retrospective study in a tertiary hospital, in
Puducherry. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS).
Sep 2015;14(9): 51-56.
A. Narrowing the gap between bench and bedside. Curr Res Sci Med.
K, Basheer A, Das AK, Kuruvilla S,Nagaraj N, Alexander T, et al.
Improving medical education: Need foreducational research. Curr Res
Sci Med. 2015; 1:12-7.
N, Mookkappan S, Basheer A. Scrub typhusmeningoencephalitis. Curr
Res Sci Med. 2015;1:3-5.
vasanthi , Pradhosh M Vairamon, Thiruvengadam Gowtham , Ashok Kumar
Das. Unusual Presentation of Dengue Fever-Cerebral Venous
Thrombosis. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. June
Natarajan, Sanjoy George, George Eapen, Jeyanthi Arulneyam1. An
Unusual Association: Tuberculous Meningitis Causing Cerebral Venous
Thrombosis. Journal of case reports.
Dec 2015;5(2): 343-346.
A, Kumari KM, Manohar HD, Bairy KL, Thomas J. Pattern of adverse
drug reactions due to cancer chemotherapy in a tertiary care
hospital in South India. Perspectives in Clinical Research
DN, Sharma A. Tinosporacordifolia Enhances Vyadhikshamatwa
(immunity) in Children. The Journal of Phytopharmacology
O, Sharma A. Headache with proton pump inhibitors: Is sulphur the
culprit? International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology
A, Rama Prakasha S. Sleep-walking with Zolpidem: Need for Continued
Postmarketing Surveillance. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine
A, Oommen S, Topno I, Rama Prakasha S. Perceptions and practices of
self-medication in healthcare and nonhealthcare university students
in South India. Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and
AR, Rama Prakasha S., Sharma A, Venkatesh A, Alva R. Clinical
Manifestations and Predictors of Thrombocytopenia in Hospitalized
Adults with Dengue Fever. North American Journal of Medical Sciences
D, Prabhakaran J, Isabella Topno, Balakrishnan S. Antinociceptive
effect of aqueous extract of Emblicaofficinalis in mice. The Pharma
Innovation Journal 2015; 4(2): 102-107.
D, JesudossPrabhakaran AC, Aravinda Kumar B, Topno I.
Anti-inflammatory effect of aqueous extract of Emblica officinalis
in animal models International Journal of Advanced Research.
CH, Ratnakar JS. A Comparative Study of Antinociceptive Activity of
Fluoxetine with Diclofenac in a Rodent Model. IOSR Journal of
CH, Ratnakar JS. A comparative experimental study of antinociceptive
activity of fluoxetine with pentazocine in rodent models. The Pharma
Innovation Journal. 2015;4(4):43-46.
G, Rohith V, Isabella Topno Evaluation of prescribing pattern of
anti-diabetic drugs using WHO prescribing indicators in a tertiary
care hospital in Puducherry: A cross-sectional study. The Pharma
Innovation Journal 2015; 4(5): 76-80.
KB, Yugandhar B, Nishanthini D, Topno I, Sadasivam B. The role of
serotonergic system in the anxiolytic-like effect of
Emblicaofficinalis in mice using hole board test. IOSR Journal of
Pharmacy and Biological Sciences. 2015;10(3):11-14.
K, Topno I, Aravind KB. Prevalence of potentially inappropriate
medication use and drug utilization pattern in elderly patients: a
prospective study from a tertiary care hospital. International
Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015;3(8):2062-2072.
Natarajan, Isabella Topno.An audit of iron therapy in patients with
iron deficiency anemia in a tertiary care hospital. International
Journal of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 2015 Dec;4(6):1198-1200.
K, Isabella Topno. A study on recent trends of prescribing pattern
in orthopaedic Out-patient department from a tertiary care teaching
hospital. International journal of pharmacy and technology.
April-2015 | Vol. 6 | Issue No.4 | 7549-7559.
Kanungo. Knowledge of serotype prevalence & burden of invasive
pneumococcal disease: A prerequisite to vaccine introduction in the
country. Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2015;142(3);241-244.
Devi, K. Sandhya Bhat, Reba Kanungo, R. P. Rajan. Salmonella
enterica var. Typhi as an uncommon cause of perinephric abscess: A
case report and review of literature. Journal of Current Research in
Scientific Medicine. 2015; 1(1): 41-43.
Reba Kanungo. Simultaneous gut colonisation and infection by
ESBL-producing Escherichia coli in hospitalised patients.
Australasian Medical Journal 2015; 8(6);200-207.3.
P., Shashikala Nair, S. Anandhalakshmi, P. Vivian Joseph Ratnam,
Reba Kanungo. Dengue virus infection: Need for appropriate
laboratory tests for diagnosis and management of the condition in
children during an outbreak. Indian Journal of Pathology and
Zachariah, Sujitha Elan Seralathan, Ali Hassan Karnam, Reba Kanungo.
Multiple site screening to prevent infections in patients admitted
to Intensive Care Unit in a tertiary care center. Journal of Current
Research in Scientific Medicine. 2015; 1(1):32-35.
Vincy Jose, Nagaraja Mudhigeti, Johny Asir, Sheela Devi Chandrakesan.
Detection of virulence factors and phenotypic characterization of
Candida isolates from clinical specimens. Journal of Current
Research in Scientific Medicine. 2015 ; 1(1): 27-31.
Prashanth K. Emergence of carbapenem non-susceptible multidrug resistant Acinetobacter
baumannii strains of clonal complexes 103(B) and 92(B) harboring
OXA-type carbapenemases and metallo-β-lactamases in Southern
and Immunology. 2015 ;59(5):277-84.
108. Divya R,
Johny Asir G. Evaluation of Blood Agar for Isolation of
Mycobacterium tuberculosis From Sputum Samples. Indian Journal of
Applied Research. 2015 ;5(6): 767-769.
S. Mane, Sandhya Bhat K. Prevalence and Antimicrobial Susceptibility
Pattern of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in a
Tertiary Care Hospital, India. Indian Journal of Applied Research.
June 2015;5 (6): 861-864.
S. Mane, Sandhya Bhat K , R. Lakshmi Priya, Jesu Magdalene.
Prevalence and Antibiotic Susceptibility Pattern of Bacterial
Isolates from Urinary Tract Infections in a Tertiary Care Hospital
in Tamilnadu.IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences.July.
Vivian Joseph Ratnam, T. Sundararaj, S. Rajkumar and S. Niren
Andrew. Intestinal carriage of epidemic strains of Vibrio cholerae
O1 ‘hybrid’ by bats – A first time report from Chennai, South India.
Indian Journal of Applied Research.2015:5(7).194-96.
Vivian Joseph Ratnam, T. Sundararaj, S. Rajkumar, Anjali Anup Anand
and Shabana Banu. Genotyping of Vibrio cholera strains based on the
cholera toxin and virulence associated genes. Indian Journal of
Applied Research. 2015:5(7). 197-99.
113. Ramya S
R, Madhuri Kulkarni, G S Vijay Kumar, Ranjitha Shankaregowda.
Seroprevalence, Risk Factors and Genotyping of Hepatitis C
Virus.IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. 2015; 14(6):
Kumar Nanda, Asha Dinakaran , Sandhya Bhat K , Ravichandran , Reba
Kanungo. Diagnostic and prognostic role of Procalcitonin in sepsis
in a tertiary care hospital.Biomedical Research 2015; 27 (1): 79-83.
n. Krishnamurthy, Susheela veliath, Jeyanthi Arulneyam,
Venkatachalam J. Determination of F wave index in healthy adult
males. International journal of physiology. Jan-June 2015;3(1):
N. Krishnamurthy, Susheela veliath. Long latency Response(LLR) of
Abductor Policis Brevis(APB) in the dominant and Non Dominant hand
of healthy adult males. International journal of physiology.Jan-June
2015; 3(1): 79-81.
N.Krishnamurthy, Susheela Veliath. Long latency reflex(LLR) of
abductor digiti minimi(ADM) in the dominant and Non dominant hand of
healthy adult males.International journal of physiology.Jan-June
2015; 3(1): 4-6.
N.Krishnamurthy, Susheela veliath. Effect of Menstrual cycle on
latency Reflex (LLR) of Abductor Pollicic Brevis on Healthy adult
female volunteers.International journal of Applied Biology and
Pharmaceutical Technology. Jan-mar 2015;6(1):75-79.
D, Susheela Veliath, ubhasis Das, Anand Raj V, Kavitha U. Effect of
left & right nostril breathing on R-R interval among adult males-a
cross-sectional study. Indian lournal of Biomedical
Varghese CM, Syed KA, Varghese AM, Kurien M. Long standing foreign
body mimicking fungal sinusitis - National Journal of
Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery” August 2015, Vol
3(12) No. 2, 32-33.
MC, Mathew J, Varghese AM, Kurien M, Mathew GA. A Randomized
Controlled Trial Comparing Intranasal Midazolam and Chloral Hydrate
for Procedural Sedation in Children..Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
Rose Paul, Ajoy Mathew Varghese, John Mathew, Ramnathan
Chandrasekharan, GeorgeAniMahtew, Mary Kurien. Difficult Laryngeal
Exposure in Microlaryngo-scopy.: Can it be Predicted Preoperatively?
– (Accepted Indian Journal of Otolaryngology Sept. 2015 – First on
line 21 Sept. 2015).
Suja Abraham, Vijay Stephen, LakshanaDeve, Mary Kurien. Subcutaneous
emphysema secondary to tonsillectomy. Otorhinolaryngology Clinics:
An International Journal. (onlinepublished).
S, Alexander A, Vijayakumar S, Saxena SK .Voice outcome following
carbon- dioxide laser assisted microlaryngeal surgery.. Indian
Journal Otolaryngology Head Neck surgery. 2015 December; 67(4):
S, Divakaran S, Parida, Gopalakrishnan S. Potassium titanyl
phosphatic laser turbinate reduction in the management of allergic
inferior turbinate hypertrophy. A single centre experience. Allergy
Cherian, Zile Singh, Joy Bazroy, Anil Jacob Purty, Murugan Natesan,
Vijay Kantilal Chavada.Study of Morbidity Pattern Among Salt Workers
in Marakkanam, Tamil Nadu, India. Journal of Clinical Diagnostic
Research.Apr 2015; 9 (4):1-3.
Subash Chandrabose, Manikandan, M. and Palanivel. AStochastic Model
for HIV Patients using three Source of Transmission.International
Journal of Biological and Biomedical Sciences.April, 2015;Vo. 4, No.
4, PP. 047-048.
N, Ramesh Chand Chuahan, Johnson Cheiran, Anil Jacob Purty, Zile
Singh, Sherin Billy Abraham.Awareness and Health Seeking Behaviour
Among New Sputum Positive Tuberculosis Patients Diagnosed Under
RNTCP at Medical Colleges of Puducherry.Indian Journal of Applied
Research. June 2015;Vol.5, Iss.6,55-58.
Chand Chauhan, Amit Kumar Mishra, Manikandan, Zile Singh.Self-reported
hearing impairment among rural adult population of coastal Tamil
Nadu.International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck
Prasad R, Venkatachalam J, Zile singh.Tobacco Use and Poor Living
Conditions: Risk Factors of Cataract among Adult Respondents – A
Community based Cross Sectional Study in a Rural Area of Kanchipuram
District, Tamil Nadu.International Journal of Medical and Health
Sciences.Jul 2015;Vol.4; Issue -3,363 -368.
Chand Chauhan, Anil J. Purty, Neelima Singh.Consent for audio-video
recording of informed consent process in rural South India.
Perspectives in Clinical Research,July – Sept-2015,Vol-6,
Kumar Mishra, Smita Panda, Prakash Charndra Panda. Self Wound
Management Practices Before Attending Antirabies Vaccine Clinic.
International Journal of Medical Research & Health
Sciences,International Journal Medical Research Health Sciences.July
-2015,Vol-4 Issue-3, 622-625.
133. Velavan A, Dr. Anil J Purty, Dr. Murugan N, Dr. Zile Singh.Effects
of Life style interventions in adults with pre-hypertension and
hypertension – an intervention study.Indian Journal of Basic and
Applied Medical Research.Sep 2015: Vol.-4, Issue -4, 251-258.
Mansa Devi H, Vishnu Prasad R, Joy Bazroy, Zile Singh. Prevalence
and determinants of peripheral neuropathy among diabetics in a rural
cum costal area of Villupuram district, Tamil Nadu. International
Journal of Research in Medical Sciences,Oct -2015;Vol.3, Issue 10,
Prasad, K. Kanimozhy, Rajesh Kumar Konduru, Zile Singh.Occupational
diseases and Safety measures: Perceptions of saw mill workers – Q
Qualitative study in Pondicherry, South India.Indian Journal of
Medical Specialties.Available online 25 November 2015.
136. Anil J.
Purty, Zile Singh , Joy Bazroy, Ramesh C. Chauhan, N.
Murugan.Standards for Tuberculosis care in India, a road map to
universal access in quality tuberculosis care.Journal of Current
Research in Scientific Medicine.July – Dec -2015,Vol.-1, Issue -1,
Ramacandran, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Zile Singh, Anil Jacob Purty, Joy
Bazroy.Re-Orientation of Medical Education in Imparting Knowledge
Pertaining to Research among Undergraduate Medical Students.Journal
of Research in Medical Education and Ethics.July -2015;Vol-5,
Pillai, Anil J. Purty, Stalin Prabakaran, Zile Singh, Govindarajan
Soundappan, Velavan Anandan. Initial default among Tuberculosis
patients diagnosed in selected medical colleges of Puducherry Issues
and Possible Interventions”,International Journal of Medical
Sciences and Public Health,July 2015;4(7), 957-960.
Eshwaran Udayar, Rajesh Kumar K, Praveen Kumar BA, Sivachandiran
Vairamuthu, Srinivas Thatuku.Study of Cardio Vascular Risk Factors
Among Transport Drivers in Rural Area of Andhra Pradesh.National
Journal of Community Medicine.Oct – Dec-2015,Vol.-6, Issure -4,
Kumar Mishra, Himansu Prasad Acharya, Rama Chandra Giri.Prevalence
of Obesity among School Children aged 10 to 12 years in
Sambalpur.Interntational Journal of Medical Sciences and Public
Health,Oct-2015,Vol-4, Issue -10,1366- 1368.
K.Senthamarai Kannan and M.Manikandan.Designing of Neural Network
Model for Agricultural Forecasting,Journal of Statistics and
Management System,Nov2015,Vol.18 (6):547-559.
Prasad R, Madhanraj K, Zile Singh. Implicit Learning in medical
education through print news media. International Journal of Medical
Science and Public Health,Dec-2015;Vol.4, Issue -12.1778-1780.
Sarma, Bhakti Shree Raha, Dhrubajyoti Chetia Gopal Agarwal.
Clozapine withdrawl emergent dystonia, oculgyric crsis and rebound
psychosis in a single patient. Therapeutic advances in
psychopharmacology.Jun 29,2015; DOI:10.1177/2045125315591928:
Parthasarathy, Shivanand Kattimani, and M. G. Sridha.Oxidative
stress during alcohol withdrawal and its relationship with
withdrawal severity. Indian journal of Psycological Medicine.2015
145. Ray L,
Nanda SK, Chatterjee A, Sarangi R, Ganguly S. A comparative study of
serum aminotransferases in chronic kidney disease with and without
end-stage renal disease: Need for new reference ranges. Int J App
Basic Med Res. 2015; 5(1):31-5.
Sachu Philip, N.Bharathy, V.Ramesh, C.Naveen Kumar. Antioxidant
status in neonatal jaundice, before and after phototherapy. Journal
of pharmacy and Bioallied sciences. 2015;7:S16-21.
Kumar Nanda, Lopamudra Ray, Asha Dinakaran. Hook effect due to
parenteral Vitamin B12 supplementation in Vitamin B12 assay by
electrochemiluminescence immunoassay method in a patient with severe
anemia. Journal of Current Research in Scientific Medicine.
148. Peter R,
Krishnan L, Anandraj V, Kuruvila S. Chikungunya in a newborn. J
L, Kommu PP, Thomas BJ, Akila B, Daniel M. Should delayed cord
clamping be the standard of care in term low risk deliveries? A
randomized controlled trial from a medical college hospital in South
India. J ClinNeonatol 2015;4:183-7.
150. Kumar P,
Sanketh R, Krishnan L. Organophosporuscompound poisoning in newborn.
Indian J Child Health. 2015; 2(2):91-93.
Lalitha Krishnan. Cholera in a neonate: the curse continues. Indian
J Child Health. 2015;2:147.